Okay, brace yourselves, folks!
Because website design and content have a bigger impact on your credibility than you could’ve
possibly ever imagined.
Don’t believe me? Then, ask yourself the question – What is the first thing I do when I want to buy a new product? The answer is almost always – Google it, right?
We look for reviews, skim through the brand’s website, and feed off the information we see online.
Still not convinced about building a great website?
Below are 5 major stats that prove the importance of having a user-friendly, well designed, easily maneuverable website that has top-notch content!
- 38% of people will stop engaging with a website if they find the content, layout, or design unappealing.
- 81% of people do some form of online research before making a large purchase.
- It takes 0.05 seconds for someone to form an opinion on your website and 57% of visitors say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website that does not translate well on mobiles.
- 88% of people won’t return to your website after 1 bad experience.
- 75% of the company’s credibility comes from the company’s website.
A well-designed website can entice your audience and help you sell more. A website is most definitely a magical window that can open new doors, bring in more customers and build credibility and trust in your brand.
A great website almost acts like a magnet attracting both judgement and leads. But, we know that investing time and energy on designing a website and creating content for it can be overwhelming, this is why we at Paradigm Graphics make the process easy for you.
We have experts working around the clock to help you design user-friendly websites and achieve new heights through persuasive content.